Monday, August 31, 2009

The update is....

No update.

Are you surprised? I didn't think so. The update today is, no update. Still in phase 1. No end in sight. The notes in their QuickBase system were "This file is still in phase 1 with no updates. The CSR sent an e-mail to the negotiator to escalate the process and to get an update."

For what? Another update to tell us that there still is no update? How about an update to tell us they haven't done anything yet because the seller's updated financials still haven't been uploaded?

This is actually comical- if you are not sitting in my seat. It is a total three-ring circus. Except there is no ringmaster and all the animals are completely out of control. The clowns are trying to run the show but they have no idea.

What about all the hype that Bank of America was streamlining their short sale process? How about those new employees they were going to hire? Let me guess- all the new hires are outsourced and off-shore. They don't truly have any access to anything except to see that the file is still in process.

Honestly I wish we were dealing with a less than great seller- one that had stopped making payments and was very close to foreclosure. I know for a fact those are the files that are being pushed forward while the average file like ours is sitting it's turn in line. Waiting. Waiting.

I have read so many chat boards- I have heard the horror stories. And now I have become one. I wish I was able to call on status myself. Not because I would act aggressively or inconsiderately, but because I would ask a few more "fact-finding" questions.

Today instead of taking the answer that there was no update I would have at least asked -Can you confirm that the seller documents were indeed received? What date? How long does your imaging system take for those documents to show up? How much time does the negotiator have to review the documents once they are in the imaging system?

Instead we now get to wait one more week for an update. Oh yeah- and the update is scheduled for September 7th. Right. Labor Day. Because everyone is going to be working on that day.

What a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment