Friday, September 4, 2009

WTF?

WTF???

As in, what the....??? You get my point.

We got an update today from CWY Holdings (DBA Complete Short Sale Processors) and here was the update:

"This is still in Phase 1. A request to escalate to Phase 2 was made on August 31. It has until September 11 to be carried out. The CSR told me that there is a sale date of September 23."

I am so mad I am shaking. We were told way back in July that this file had moved into Phase 2 with Countrywide/Bank of America. We made decisions based upon the information we had been given by this short sale processing company (a third party short sale negotiation team that the listing agent has hired). We moved out of our home and rented it to tenants for the next two years. We moved into a short term rental. We have incurred thousands of dollars in moving expenses and storage fees.

Originally I was the optimist about this. I believe I made a comment to the effect that we had lots of qualified people all working on our team to get this short sale closed. I have since reconsidered. Instead I feel that CWY Holdings LLC (DBA Complete Short Sale Processors) is a farce. They are good at selling their product- but their product is inept customer service. If you are looking for inconsistent information, inefficient follow up, and to get the plain run-around I can say with certainty that you will find it there.

If you think I am angry you are absolutely right. I am beyond angry. I am the kind of person that takes accountability for my actions and therefore I expect that others will as well. I want to know what CWY is going to do to make this right?

We are one week shy of being 120 days into contract. We were told almost 60 days ago that we had moved to phase 2 and that was why we proceeded to rent our home out. He we are almost two months later being told that we actually are only in phase 1? And that there is a sale date on the home we are buying? Yet no Notice of Default has actually been filed? Two weeks ago when the processor from CWY told us that there was a sale date set for September 23rd he quickly retracted when my agent asked him about it. He indicated he had been given false information from the CSR. And yet, he gets the same information today, updates the notes with it, and proceeds?

If my name has not already been seared into the memories of all of the people working at CWY Holdings LLC then it soon will be. I have held off publishing their name for just as long as I could- because I honestly wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. But all I have to say is that as of right this minute it is GAME ON.

I understand that the short sale process is done at the mercy of the bank. I understand that CWY does not dictate the timelines nor do they have any control over them. But they absolutely have control over the information they obtain, how they obtain that information, and the information they disperse to all parties. In my opinion they have not obtained accurate information nor have they made the effort once we pointed out the inaccuracies to get to the bottom of them. They have repeatedly given us bad information (sale date set for September 23) and they have passed us along from person to person as apparently no one there really wants to deal with us.

My suggestion to CWY Holdings LLC? Deal with me. Get me out of your life. Do your job. Do it right. Stop avoiding the things you are doing wrong. Take accountability. Work on your customer service and stop being so worried about selling this awesome QuickBase database that you are working so hard to promote. Seriously. QuickBase is only as good as the notes you put into it.

I think I would much rather have had the listing agent or someone on their team working this file directly. The whole point of this "Complete Short Sale Processors" company is to free up the listing agent's time to go list more properties. Short sales I presume! I am about one breath away from resorting to name calling so I suppose I will end this post right now.

On an end note I will say one thing- this is not the last they have heard from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment