Friday, October 2, 2009

^#&@&$*@^@*#^#(@& (east coast jenn)

Forgive the title. I cant think of any words bad enough to express just how pi$$ed off I am. I called BoA last night when I got home from our quick trip to the beach. If you remember, they transferred our loan from the short sale department to the loan modification department. We called last week to have in transferred back over, and they told my husband it would be done by 3 or 4 o'clock the next day. That was on 9/23. I called back on 9/24, just to make sure it had been done. It hadn't. Thee person I spoke to that day told me to call back on the 28th (Monday). I didn't call until last night because I left all the information on my desk at home. When I called, they said the loan was STILL in modification!! Because the loan is in my husbands name, he has to be the one to call and "decline" the modification. I had him call last night and ask wtf is going on, and the guy he spoke to in modification told him that it would take ANOTHER 10 days to get it out of modification and back into short sale, where of course we will have to go through the whole waiting to get a negotiator thing again. Just typing these words is making my blood boil again!!! I just cant believe that these people can get away with running a business like this!!! I don't know how Vegas Jenn has done this for 5 months!! I just started, and I feel like going crazy! More later...I need to go take a blood pressure pill!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh believe me- I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

    The good news for your buyers is that you are all over the bank on this. My seller is not involved in negotiating the short sale or following up on it whatsoever. Persistence is the key East Coast Jenn- hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right...im all over it. the only trouble is that my buyers want updates all the time, and i dont have anything to tell them! im so afraid they are going to back out!

    ReplyDelete