Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Tale of Two Jenn's

Remember me mentioning that I might be able to get a guest author to blog about the Bank of America short sale process for a seller?

We are in luck!! I am so excited about this. See, everything I have researched about Bank of America short sales is only from a buyer's perspective, such as mine. Don't you ever wonder what the seller has to go through?

Not to confuse you all, but we are both named Jenn. We will try hard to identify our blog posts with something like "from the buyer (seller)" so you will know which side it is coming from. Likely you will hear a recurring theme from either side (complaints!) but at least you will have some insight as to what we are both going through.

Note- we are not involved in the same transaction. This is completely based upon our personal experiences, and we are not saying that all buyers or sellers will go through the exact same experience. We encourage you to ask questions, leave comments, or share your thoughts as well.

My heartfelt welcome to Jenn the seller- thank you for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment