Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update?

So that offer we put in on that bank owned home on Saturday? Went nowhere. Can you even believe that we offered 51k above list price with no seller concessions requested and we were not even in the running?

How does that happen? Why does that happen? It honestly is NOT a buyers market. We have said we wouldn't be interested in seeing any more short sales- we only want to deal with bank owned properties but it isn't as if we are having any luck on bank owned homes right now either.

I am still scratching my head wondering how we could offer 50k above list and not even get a chance to give our "highest and best" offer. If you want to bet me anything I will bet you that this house might have gone to someone who bid less than we did but probably is offering cash.

I hate cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment